Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twisted Up

I am one who has worked hard to be flexible and is now uncomfortable with the position I am in. I am one who feels like she is always performing tasks that don't come naturally to me.

This is the first time I have pulled this card. I made it on the SoulCollage Escape I went to in November. That is the last time I didn't feel all twisted up.

It is the time of year, where due to procrastination, I am trying to fit in all I need to do in a very short amount of time. Still working on my ornaments, I have a lumbar puncture on Thursday, and I still need to do some Christmas shopping and shipping. If it weren't for the ornaments, I could ship, but I don't have enough done to do that! I also am having a bad headache week. I hope the LP takes care of it, because if it doesn't, that means there is something else wrong!

No comments: