Thursday, April 26, 2012
I am one who will grow where I am planted. Who knows that a weed is only a flower in the wrong spot.
I am looking for my spot to grow. I sometimes feel out of place. Not fitting in. I realize it is my perception of not fitting in. So I need to work on my perceptions of myself.
Posted by Audrey Jensen-- at 10:53 AM
Saturday, April 21, 2012
I am one who feels like she is underwater. One who is deeply involved in looking for a better way to live my life. Who is aware that life is bigger than me.
I am trying hard to move myself into a more productive place. Finding it hard to break old habits. I have to keep myself afloat but look deeply at what I want to do, who I want to be, and how I plan to live the rest of my life.
Posted by Audrey Jensen-- at 2:34 PM
Friday, April 20, 2012
I am one who holds nature close. Who is enjoying the renewal of the earth this Spring. Who loves to spend time among the flowers and trees.
Most of my time in nature seems to be in traffic looking at the wildflowers that are so prolific this spring. I need to find some time to spend in the outdoors instead of just looking at it from my car window!
Posted by Audrey Jensen-- at 11:45 AM
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
So, on Sunday I went to my Women's Ritual Labyrinth Group. We were asked to bring a tarot deck. I brought my SoulCollage(R) cards and did a "The Fool's Leap Into Magic" reading designed by Cat Dancing.
Here is what I got:
1. In the present moment... I am looking at the basic level making do with what I have.
2. Standing on the Precipice... Letting go and just move!
3. Where do you leap? I leap away from the restraints others place on me.
4. What risk do you take? I risk trying to mold myself in ways that are uncomfortable.
5. When you land, you find... I find the bright core of myself-burning bright for all to see.
6. Magic The magic is the love of friends and family.
7. Desire The desire is to be the good half. Using her magic to keep the dark at bay.
8. Will The will is to make myself into the real me. The beautiful me inside.
9 Manifest I want to manifest into the spiritual me. Burning off the extraneous parts and center myself.
Posted by Audrey Jensen-- at 3:05 PM