Monday, May 23, 2011

Undecided

I am one who is undecided as to what to chew on next. Who is looking at all the goodies and licking my chops while I decide. Who likes to think that the perfect thing is out there but am unsure how to find it.

Life has thrown us another curve ball. The job I thought I would get, I didn't. Oh, well I guess it wasn't the right job. Now to decide which way to go. Continue eating the same old stuff, look for new exotic stuff or cruise on over to something completely different! 

I really need this time to organize myself and my house. I have also decided to spend a little more time in Wisconsin after by brother's wedding. Connect with some old friends and support my sister a bit after her hand surgery. Hopefully I will come across the right thing to do.

No comments: