Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. MLK

I am one who knows that I need to make the first step, even if all the rungs are not yet in place. I am one who is afraid where that first step may lead. I am one who knows that the Universe will support me on my journey up the ladder.

It is scary to take that first step into what at some point could be rung-less. I am focusing this week on getting through Thursday. I am unsure what if anything I will be able to do after the surgery. I am trying to be as organized as I can. I am trying to accomplish those things that are really difficult for others to do for me  and leave the things easy for others to accomplish.

I need to focus a bit more on the thoughts and fears that go with major surgery and less on the things to accomplish.
 

No comments: