Monday, November 7, 2011

Looking Inside Myself

I am one how is beginning to look inside. Who is spending much of her time on introspection. Who feels like she is out in the cold, just trying to find a way to get warm.

I don't feel well today and need to see the doctor as it has been dragging on for awhile. So I have been spending a lot of my time on introspection.

I spent Friday evening and all day Saturday with a group of women from my church learning about Spiritual Journaling. The journaling really dragged up some issues. Not sure if that was good or bad. Perhaps bad timing, since I am not feeling well. Good in the way that I needed the stuff up closer to the surface. We will see what else surfaces as I continue to deal with the health issues that are not being diagnosed because of the busyness of the doctors. I can't get an appointment until 2012!

No comments: