Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Light a candle for peace


I am one who lights a candle for peace in my life. I am one who is hopeful that my small light will make a difference. I am one who is trying to see the big picture.

This card makes me hopeful about the changes going on in my life and in the world. I know that peace is something that we all strive for, whether it is at home or work, out community or the world. I am hoping that the political process will move our country back into sync with the rest of the world. We seem to have gotten off track the last few years and have been a maverick nation. And not in a good way. I hope that our next president will implement some effective foreign policies and move forward to rescue the environment. Not to mention the need for national health care reform. I am looking forward to some positive news!

No comments: