Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beauty & Strength

I am one who is closely connected to my spouse. I am one who looks to my spouse for support and inspiration. I am one who is aware how delicate the balance between partners can be, but also how beautiful. I am one who knows that even when the "bloom is off the rose" there is beauty and strength in the relationship between my husband & myself.

We have just had our 30th Anniversary so I know our relationship is stable. My new joblessness will change the dynamic, but not alter the base of our relationship. As our life resettles into this new dynamic, I must keep in mind that there will be bumps in the road so to speak, and make sure we work through any problems that arise.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such an awesome perspective. Congratulations on 30 years!