Thursday, November 19, 2009

Peace


I am one who is most comfortable out doors near the water. I am one who feels she is watching her life fly by. I am one looking for ways to find peace and relaxation. I am one who is wistful over the time when I was young, fit and carefree.

As the year ends I am looking for ways to find that inner peace that used to be a big part of me. I keep searching for it in places, but I think I need to look more to the youthful, never grow up, part of me. I am struggling with job, health and financial stuff and how to function as the youthful person I feel inside instead of the old lady I seem to be moving into. It isn't about growing old, but how I do that gracefully.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but I may work some intentions into my life the next month or so. Intentions sounds so much better. Like I will improve things instead of forbid myself things!

No comments: