Sunday, October 25, 2009

Answered Prayers


I am one who is looking to the sages for guidance. I am one who knows that the next step on my path will become clear when it is time. I am one who has faith that I will know when to take the next step.

This card reminds me that my prayer in this whole job search thing is that I will only be offered the right job. Since I haven't been offered anything yet, I am taking it on faith that my prayers are being answered!

Life is all about the journey, not the destination. What have I learned about myself on the way? I am learning that I am great at procrastination and without structure my house/life goes to hell in a hand basket.

I am finding that I am isolating myself from the friends and things I love. I keep up with my SoulCollage
® practices, but prefer to not participate much with the group. We have an Escape planned in 2 weeks, I hope I can reconnect there.

I was speaking with a friend who was struggling with the structure thing and she commented that a morning ritual gave her the structure she needs to keep her day on track. I really hope to find that ritual for myself. She and I have started tapping. It is really amazing how it works. You can see it at www.tapping.com. Enjoy!

No comments: