Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Outside Looking In


I am one who needs to find a way to help those in need. I am one who feels like she is on the outside looking in. I am one who feels like she is not participating in the world. I am one who feels like she is just a spectator.

It appears this week my soul needs to step outside itself and reach out to others. I have been thinking as my birthday comes up that I would like to have a party. I will incorporate donations to my favorite charity instead of gifts. Gifts to me would just give me more material things to find a place for and I am already struggling with that.

So I will talk to Rod and pick a date for a party and then have people make donations or assemble a Kit for CWS: http://www.churchworldservice.org/site/DocServer/KitGuide.pdf?docID=361.

No comments: